Converging Historical Forces
The reawakened interest in religion is clearly far from having reached its peak, in either its explicitly religious or its less definable spiritual manifestations.On the contrary.
The phenomenon is the product of historical forces that steadily gather momentum.
Their common effect is to erode the certainty, bequeathed to the world by the twentieth century, that material existence represents ultimate reality.
- History's Turning Point
- Disillusionment with the Promises of Materialism
- The Progressive Globalizing of Human Experience
- Humanity’s Current Needs Overwhelm Established Religions
- Bahá'u'lláh Recasts the Entire Conception of Religion
- Progressive Revelation and the Failure to Understand It
- Religion's Unity of Purpose
- Religion's Shaping of Civilization
- Enacting the Principles of the New Age
- The Power of Unity: The Model of the Bahá'í Community
- Disunity and the Persistence of Evil
- The Unfolding of the Bahá'í Global Community
- The Day of Fulfilment
Two key historical forces...
- Compelling the reawakened interest in religion
- Eroding the certainty that material existence represents ultimate reality